🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Who is making a Role Playing Game ?

Started by
13 comments, last by runemaster 23 years, 11 months ago
Mine is here

http://pages.infinit.net/bprezeau/CRPG.html
Advertisement
Ingenu - I edited the link to work, it wasn''t working originally due to a small spelling mistake
( call it "abusing my moderatorly powers" )

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
I''m finishing my story. I''ts the personal seek of an abondonded girl with the strange power of prediction. The base for the stoy is that the strenght of the characters is not in their muscles, but in their souls.
If you think about it, you''ll find the answer...somehow...
Hear the simplified plot:

"15 years ago, two girls were abandoned outside the church. Their mother, acussed of witchcraft, was condemned to death, while the girls were left to the care of Father Joseph...However, the girls were strange..."
Artea and Lyda, each one had a strange power. Artea developed the power of prediction, but her power made her crazy, she was condemned whitin the cell of the church.
Lyda instead growed up normally. Her powers are still untold, as well as the fact of their witch past...
5 days ago, the town was attacked by Leamond, a gangster fighting to domain the whole country. Lyda hided along with Father Joseph in a small comunity of elves, Artea dissapeared..."

And here is the logo phrase of the whole thing:

"Action leads to reaction... Artea knows it, and the only person who can stop her... is her own blood".

Would you like to hear the complete story, it have love, hate, war, well, all, I''ve been developing it for over a year, however the problem is that I just don''t know programming, but I''m good in Graphics... so, if you like what you''ve heard send me an e-mail at:

lotharion@hotmail.com

I''m making one!

Let us begin, for I am the leader of this mess and thy fears i have spawned.

My name is Ferin, and as your time with me continues, my truth shall be revealed.

My game is Tale of Deception.,,

Emerse yourself in a world where nothing is what it seems, where what ever you desire or wish for is nothing, and whatever you lean on for comfort falls beneath you.

Let your self delve into a world that keeps pushing you without a thought, without stopping...

Come if you dare..let yourself be taken on the stream of a devilish hell, and then let yourself be swept up in a storm of such frightening proportions that you might just be too scared to continue...

Take the challenge? If you dare, prepare yourself for December 2000 for the demo that just might make you think twice before downloading...

I''m watching...I''m waiting...Prepare to find your fate or your deception?

Tale of Deception Demo coming Winter 2000.

My view on programming, what It means to me, what it meant to me. ~Squall012

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement