🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A quick off topic: My Birthday!

Started by
7 comments, last by Niphty 24 years ago
WHEEEEE! that''s right, today.. friday is MY birthday. On this day, 21 years ago, the great Niphty popped forth from his mother into the world! He even came out early to get a head start on life, and look where he is today! So everyone wish me happy birthday and make me feel like a stinking king before the moderator kills this post! ;p J
Advertisement
A stinking king?

Your mother DID remove your diapers by now right

Happy birthday Niphty!

You have 4 years to go before you can catch up to me
You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

Happy Birthday!

Mine''s in 3 weeks, so I hope I get the same kind of attention!
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

Happy Birthday!

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://www.geocities.com/guanajam
Feliz Aniversario Niphty!!! (Happy Birthday Niphty!!!)

Today is an important day for me too. I''ll meet a girl that I am trying to meet for more than a year, and yes, today is the day. I''ll remember this close encounter as the Niphty Day!!!

André Luiz Silva
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
happy birthday! Why not a lounge post? Ah, who cares... =) Happy b-day, man.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Wow Nipht, my birthday is tomorrow. You're almost exactly 1 year older than me. That's kinda scary.....

Happy Birthday.

Edition: anybody seen that uBid banner with the woman in a look of amazement? Man, I really got to get my mind out of the gutter, my gf's coming home tonight...

Edited by - pacman on June 30, 2000 3:05:11 PM
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
Well Now,

Congrats man, happy B-day.
Hope you have blast. mine
is way off next year.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
Curious... they closed my ego-thread, but not this one. Maybe Kevin is waiting till your birthday is over... how nice of him! =) Anyway, I''m glad that thread''s gone, it was getting too much for me. Well, not really. =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement