🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Adding realtime interactivity to your 3D-worlds...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Gemini666 24 years, 1 month ago
Hi everybody, if you want to add realtime interactivity to your 3D worlds, I can highly recommend you to visit: www.nemo.com You can download a 90-day trial-version with full functionality and then it''s just a question of exporting to NeMo from 3DStudioMAX or Maya. It will export geometry, textures and animations and then, once inside NeMo, you can start to drag-n-drop interactive behaviors onto your objects. Creating games with no programming skills is finally within reach of us non-c++ mortals. They have even made a dynamic-extension for NeMo with fantastic gravity and collision effects. And all this is realtime - the stuff that Maya and Max takes ages to calculate. I''ve been using the trial-version for a couple of months now, and one of the games I made has been nominated among the 5 best games in their Arena-competition. It''s a public vote running till the 31st of May, so check out the games and vote - they''ll make a random draw where you can win a Voodoo5-board... Regards, Gemini

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement