🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Dynamic Projects Temporary Site is up! Job Offers!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Polo 24 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I am member of Dynamic Projects, we''re a kind of free association group. We''re also members of the Verge Community (www.verge-rpg.com), hope you heard of that? So, what am I up to? We''re designing some nice console style (just like old SNES) RPG on PC platform. We already have the script going on, but we''ve got also a few problems. Hm... Where should I start? First, my artist is very busy now with his school exams... He doesn''t have enough time before summer. Second, he''s gfx card just blew out, it''s hot fried (so we''re forced to use his old 256kb, 640x480 max, 256 color old poop taken out from 486)! We''ve got a guy making music, but his better at script-writing, believe me And I want MODs, not such a crap like MIDIs! Sooo... maybe you''d like to help us? We''re not paying anything to you, as the game''s planned to be FREEWARE (well, it can eventually turn into SHAREWARE, depends on how good it''ll be - then we could pay you a bit ^_^ ). Well, we''re on seek - for 2D artists and musicians (different kinds of music, trackers (ie.Fast Tracker II) preferred). I fyou feel like you can be of any help, then pleez contact me on the following e-mail address: polo08@kki.net.pl Check out also our newly created TEMPORARY webpage at: http://vvv.pl/~polo8 And send me some of your work also! A few pics or two songs will do. And zip everything, ok? This postbox is only 3MBs! Try not to make it blow, too Polo Oh, and I won''t reply until the second half of May (so you have plenty of time to make some show of your art), school finals and so on... you know...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement