🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm finished!!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 24 years, 1 month ago
Hurray!!!! I just wanted to tell everyone that I have finally finished school (despite all the time that I have spent here on GameDev as WitchLord or my other alias Spellbound). I am now MSc in computer science. :D Now I''m going get myself some nice monetary income so that I can do whatever I want. - WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Cool... Ummm why did you change your name?
"I have realised that maths can explain everything. How it can is unimportant, I want to know why." -Me
I was tired of the old one, and I didn''t want to be associated with Spellbound Softare, and I was searching for a domain name that I could call my own and Spellbound.com was occupied. That''s why I changed to WitchLord, I just wish that I could have done it without loosing my Saint status

- WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Yeah you are still Saint in the gamedev board :-)
i am the 2 between 0 and 1
Hi WitchLord,

Congratulations on your MSc! Did you do a thesis? If so, I hope it was titled "Creating games without using MSDN because I can''t fit it on my hard drive"

Looking forward to your designs,

Nick
"If you build it, it will crash."
Thanks,

unfortunately my thesis had nothing to do with games. The title of my work is "Visualizing Bone Displacement After Treatment of Disfigured Skull". I made this thesis in cooperation with Malmö General Hospital.

Now that I am finished though, I can start working on my game for real

- WitchLord

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement