🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FireShark 2000, tell me what you people think!

Started by
4 comments, last by Death_Claw 24 years, 1 month ago
Hey people. I''m a 16yr old from NY and i just wrote a game using DirectX 6.0 and i''d like to know any suggestions you all might have for updating it and/or making it better for the player. Please check it out and send me an email at firesharky2k@hotmail.com . The game is at my personal page in tripod : http://members.tripod.com/firesharky2k Thanks alot!!! Also i might be writing a futuristic RPG with some frieds, if you''d like to help, maybe we can make some cash, email me. ICQ # : 10019883
Advertisement
Cool game, just a leetle bit on the ugly side .

The_Minister
[email=mwronen@mweb.co.za" onmouseOver="window.status='Mail The_Minister'; return true" onmouseOut="window.status=' '; return true]The_Minister[/email]1C3-D3M0N Interactive
Some screen shots would be nice on your web page, people want to know what kind of game they're getting into. And your "about death claw" page needs to have the text reformatted into paragraphs, instead of just butting all those words and sentences together. And putting two spaces instead of one after sentences also will make it easier to read. If you are typing the HTML directly, you should know that it compresses all whitespace into one space: You'll have to use   in order to force the browser to insert an extra space.

A description of the game would be helpful on your web page. That way, I can tell whether or not it's my type of game. As far as the game itself, the school's computers here are Windows NT and it won't work. It just shows a 640x480 black box in the upper-left corner of the screen. Just so you know a platform it DOESN'T work on.

Edited by - CobraA1 on 4/28/00 11:09:06 PM
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away"--Henry David Thoreau
Not bad! Just ran a little slow on my computer. I was wondering where the codes are and what my objectives were. Anyway, perhaps I didn''t spend enough time searching for the info. I liked it though.

"... you act as if stupidity were a virtue."
-- Flight of the Phoenix
"If you build it, it will crash."
I didn''t like the game, too slow. And you never know when those robot things are gonna fire at you. The graphics are decent, and the type of game is old, with not much improvements to it.
Uhhhh, you really need a good artist, because - This game is pretty darn ugly.

You need more features, enemies & things are nice, but you need more.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement